General Instructions For Students
- Students must be regular and punctual at the school.
- They must put in minimum 80 % of the total attendance.
- If a student is not able to attend school a note requesting for leave duly signed by the parent! guardian must be sent to the Principal, before starting the classes.
- Students suffering from contagious diseases should not attend school till they are completely cured.
- Those who are absent without leave will have to pay a ﬁne of Rs. 1/-Per day. Similarly those who fail to be present aﬁer/before holidays will be fmed 5/- per day.
- Any student who has been absenting himself/herself from school for more than l5 days without permission shall have his/her name removed from the School Register.
- When at school students must wear the school Uniform. It should be clean and ironed.
- Shoes should be polished and laced properly.
- General turn-out of the students must be smart and neat.
- The school maintains a record of Home-work done by the students in each subject.
- Student must therefore carefully and regularly attend to the how work assigned to them at school during the working days and vacations especially.
- If a students is not able to do the home-work on the due date it will be his responsibility to complete the home-work and get it examined from the teacher.
- Persistent negligence to do home-work can disqualify a student from taking the promotion examination.
BOOKS, NOTE BOOKS AND OTHER ARTICLES
- Students will bring to school only such books and notebooks which are prescribed by the school.
- Students are strictly warned against wearing gold,silver,jewellery or any other costly ornaments when they attend school.
- They shall also not bring to the school any valuable article or precious articles.
- Leave : No students shall generally take leave except on. medical grounds or emergency of similar type.
- Students will handle carefully the articles as provided to them by the school.
- They wil keep their classes and school premises neat and clean.
- They will put pieces of paper and other odds and bits into the dustbins only.
- Students shall leave and enter the class in an orderly manner.
- They will maintain discipline in the school campus as well as their classes.
If the student is failing for two successive years in the same class. Then, he/she will not be allowed to continue the schoo
P.T., GAMES AND SPORTS
- Student must participate in cultural programmes, mass P.T. and in games.
LOST AND FOUND PROPERTY
- If a students ﬁnds an article unclaimed for, he will hand it over to the person incharge of lost and found almera in the school.
- Student will takecare of their belongings themselves